| || |
Welcome to the
Facilities Operation Division
Our Management Team:
James Kremko, Facilities Operations Manager
Larry Patterson, Stationary Engineers Supervisor
Mike Mitchell, Building Maintenance Supervisor
Jim Simon, Grounds Supervisor
Mike Cepeda, Custodial Supervisor
Brandon Henderson, Custodial Supervisor
Debbie Barngraff, Office Coordinator
Shilo Moore, Office Assistant II
How to Contact Us:
675 Texas Street, Suite 2500
Fairfield, CA 94533
Business Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 (Monday-Friday)
In the event you need to report a Facilities related issue/concern contact the Facilities Operations Division at (707) 784-6335.
If you have a need during non-business hours call County dispatch at (707) 421-7090.
What we do:
- Maintenance of Exterior and Interior of County owned and County leased buildings
- Roofing, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Masonry
- Signage-Engraved and Vinyl
- Fire Extinguishers, Pest Control
- Provide In-house custodial services for County-owned/occupied buildings and County leased facilities whose agreements do not provide for such services
- Oversee County Recycling program
- Maintains turf areas, shrubs, trees and other elements associated with landscaping for County-owned property and provides litter removal for County parking lots and Fairfield and Vallejo
- New landscape projects
- Maintains Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for County Owned and some county leased buildings.
- Performs water treatment for County fountains.
- Oversees County elevators and generators permitting.