| || |
|Military/Ex-Military Medi-Cal Applicants/Beneficiaries|
| || |
Military or Ex Military Medi-Cal applicants or beneficiaries
may be eligible for more benefits through the
| || |
- VA Healthcare with no monthly payment and no monthly co-pays for doctors visits and prescriptions for veterans who qualify.
- VA will mail you a three month supply of medication so you don't have to travel once the prescription is established.
- Free hearing aids and eye glasses may be available for qualified verterans.
- Veterans who were injured in the service or exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam may be eligible for monetary compensation from the VA.
- Veterans who served during war-time or their widows may be eligible for monthly cash pension payments through the Veterans Pension program.
- Veterans who served during war-time and their widows may be eligible for increased monetary cash payments if they are in need of aid and attendance support.
- Veterans who are currently receiving VA compensation for a service-connected condition may be eligible for the College Tuition Fee Waiver for their dependent children. This benefit waives the tuition fee at all Community, California State Universities and UC's.
|Solano County Veterans Administration office is located at 675 Texas Street, Fairfield, CA. |
Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00-12:00 and 1:00-4:00. No appointment necessary. Would you like to visit the County VA website?
Need to find out more about the benefits available to you? Click on the VA Resource Book to download a copy.
| If you would like to apply on line click on the icon || |