| || |
Operations Committees are staff-appointed committees to provide leadership and key stakeholders opportunities to discuss and evaluate health center processes. Board members are welcomed and encouraged to participate in operations committee meetings in accordance with the Brown Act.
FHS Senior Leadership Committee
• Managers, Supervisors, key stakeholders in FHS operational success come together to discuss operational goals and strategies of overall operational current and future state objectives.
• Held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
*Next Meeting: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:00am-11:00am
Telephone Conference-Dial: 1-872-240-3212 Access Code: 246-801-517
Quality Performance Committee
• Collect and analyze data to ensure standard health measures are met and improved upon for the health and safety of our patients.
• Held on the 1st Friday of the month
*Next Meeting: Friday, August 7, 2020 8:00am-9:00am
Microsoft Teams- Join by the link within the calendar invite OR
Dial: 1-323-457-3408 Access Code: 215-832-274#
• Provides fiscal leadership and oversight of key functions: budgeting, quarterly financial reporting (budget to actuals, fiscal-related key performance indicators), internal controls, and coordination of financial related audits.
• Held on the 4th Wednesday of each month
*Next meeting: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1:30pm-2:30pm
Microsoft Teams-Join by the link within the calendar invite OR
Dial: 1-323-457-3408 Access Code: 328-974-003#
Please confirm with Janine for time and location changes
Physician Advisory Committee
• Focus on processes involving providers of Family Health Service that need to be addressed or discussed.
• One to two times per month
*Next meeting: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 1:30pm-2:30pm
2101 Courage Dr. Fairfield, CA 94533: Oak Room
Please confirm with Patricia for time and location changes