| || |
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates and Resources|
*For optimal viewing experience use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or MS Edge.
Solano County expands eligibility to individuals age 16 and older
Solano County is expanding vaccine eligibility to individuals living or working in the County who are age 16 and above, in accordance with state guidance.
Solano County pauses use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine at this time, replaces J&J scheduled clinics with Pfizer or Moderna
After the statement issued by the CDC and FDA recommending administration of J&J vaccine to be paused temporarily, Solano County is also pausing use of J&J vaccine at this time until further notice. All vaccine clinics scheduled by the County will be administering the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Please keep appointment already scheduled.
Get Vaccinated, Solano!
We all have a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep distance from others outside your own household, and most importantly, get vaccinated to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19.
|Important Updates |
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Gatherings
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Fully-Vaccinated People
• 4-15-21 CDPH Changes to Permitted Activities under the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tiers
• 4-6-21 Youth Sports Guidance (Updated)
• 4-6-21 CDPH announces moving beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tier System to fully reopen the economy by June 15
• 4-2-21 CDPH Travel Advisory (Updated)
• 4-1-21 Guidance on Outdoor Seated Live Events & Performances
• 3-30-21 CDPH Guidance for Schools, Quick Guide for Schools, Case Notification Form and List of Close Contacts
• Solano County COVID-19 Vaccine Info
• Guidance for Isolation and Exposure
• Community Testing Sites
• Workplace Outbreak Reporting Form
View Number of Cases on Mobile Updated Monday to Friday by 4:30pm